Saturday, December 12, 2009

Last Words

Overall, this class was very beneficial! At first I was unsure about twittering and blogging but I realized it is very important for understanding today's communication and will benefit me in the corporate world. I especially enjoyed blogging about emerging technologies because it helps keep me up to date! I learned so much throughout the semester and when I discuss this knowledge with my peers and family they are blown away by my knowledge. The only project I did not understand was the poster project. It was confusing why in an emerging technologies class we would present using a poster. It seemed more appropriate to use some sort of technology. I did enjoy twittering though. It was very interesting to hear my fellow classes feedback on certain technologies. I will miss this class and fully intend to continue to twitter and blog.
Appreciated
-kj

No comments:

Post a Comment